Transporting loads of up to 2000 kg efficiently and conveniently
The ZETA is a walk-in goods lift with electric chain drive attached to the cabin lifting frame. This form of drive system is extremely energy-saving and at the same time almost maintenance-free and very strong.
THE ZETA COVERS ALL YOUR NEEDS
The ZETA's size and load capacity can be adapted to meet each customer's requirements. The ZETA is designed exclusively for transporting goods - people are not permitted to ride in this lift. The lift well pit and lift well head are considerably smaller than with a conventional lift system because no protective spaces are required. No lift motor room is needed either.
Zeta lifts are inspected and approved once by the TÜV after they have been installed. An annual inspection is mandatory.
Design and specifications
Depending on the location, the lift well can be built in
- Support frame in twist-resistant steel construction
- Side panels made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, optional e.g.: Stainless steel and painted/powder coated surfaces
- Base made of screen printing plate, smooth or tear plate, optional stainless steel version available
- Through-loading of the cabin is possible (load/unload the cabin from 2 sides)
- Choice of cabin dimensions
- Single or double-leaf hinged doors including frames made of primed sheet steel
- Stainless steel sheet or choice of RAL surfaces
- doors according to EN81-58 E120 available
- The control system is implemented as a call and send system with automatic stop.
- The proven drive system features an electric chain drive with frequency converter and integrated brake mounted on the lift car.
- The drive is protected against overload mechanically and electrically.
- There are two high-performance load-bearing roller chains.
- Precision safety brake
- Travel speed monitoring device that switches off the system and triggers the safety brake if the normal travel speed is exceeded
- Door interlocks incl. fail safe door system
- Overload protection
- Emergency stop button
- Door zone monitoring, etc.